we rented a home from Costal Vacations,,oh my where do I begin..my whole family kept getting sick from the house we were in..I kept telling them there was mold...air quality test came back good though but i was determined to find it and yes I did..

it is a different kind of test that a doctor told me about..needless to say.. we were paying rent and living in a hotel .. we were to sick to even fight back..on the day of court I went into the hospital for a 3rd time,,(just writing this makes me want to cry). I went to court and showed them my paperwork that once again i was in the hospital....they called me 2 days later you must get your belongings from the house(HOW COULD I IF EVERYTIME WE GO IN the house WE GET SICK)no one cared.

Honestly i have never in my life seen or heard of the behavior my familly incurred..

Like we were in the wrong..we were living with BLACK MOLD FOR MINTHS AND DIDN'T KNOW IT.PLEASE DO NOT RENT FROM THEM THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND TAKE PEOPLE MONEY AND LIVES

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sanitary conditions. Coastal Vacation Rentals Of Myrtle Beach needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coastal Vacation Rentals Of Myrtle Beach.

Had an Experience with Coastal Vacation Rentals Of Myrtle Beach?

Comments